The LG Viewty is a camera phone with unparalleled functions. This handset provides quality matching or exceeding that of conventional digital cameras. The new touchscreen phone allows viewers to enjoy a wide variety of professional-level digital camera features in a single sleek handset.
With the LG Viewtys manual focus function, which no other camera phone provides, users can take more control over their pictures. In addition, the built-in image stabiliser helps record clearer images. Users can personalise their unique pictures by writing on them digitally using the 3.0-inch LCD screen and attached stylus; they can also use the stylus and screen for working with the LG Viewtys built-in digital editing software. And, when theyre done, pictures and video can be easily uploaded to the internet.
Borrowing from the high-end digital camera industry, ISO 800 and SmartLight technology help create bright pictures, even indoors and at night. Users are able to enjoy a wider and much more vivid display than with most phones on the market through the large full-colour touchscreen and Mobile XD engine. The handset can even recognise handwritten text input via the stylus.
The phone also records video at up to 120 frames per second, the highest frame speed ever for a handset camera. This allows users to seamlessly watch DVD-like content, even in slow motion. It also features a quick search-enabled jog wheel, which helps users quickly raise or lower the volume during calls as well as easily zoom in or out when taking photos or video.
The sleek black surface is one big touchscreen on the front, with the 5.1-megapixel camera and jog wheel on the back. And the intuitive user interface makes it easy to use right out of the box, with many controls similar to digital cameras.
The LG Viewtys highly advanced features even include the ability for users to create and edit their own video files right on the phone and then upload them direct to YouTube.com. The phone is also Google-friendly, with a fully-equipped package from the ubiquitous web portal for mobile internet users. Additionally, users can still enjoy terrific voice quality and high speed HSDPA connectivity at 3.6Mbps.
Key Features include;
- Image Stabiliser with a direct key/ISO 800/SmartLight.
- Full-Touchscreen and 3.0 Wide Flat LCD Screen/Mobile XD Engine/landscape view.
- Handwriting Recognition/Handwriting Editing.
- High speed video capture at 120 frames per second.
- Jog wheel for resizing pages in web browser/zooming in and out when taking photos/raising and lower volume during calls.
- Direct uploading to YouTube.com/Google Package.
- Schneider-Kreuznach certified lens; 5.1 Mega pixel AF/MF Camera with Xenon Flash.
- DivX mobile profile, TV out, document viewer.
- 100 MB shared memory expandable with microSD memory card slot.
- MP3/MPEG4/WMV/AAC/DivX player.
- HSDPA (3.6Mbps), WCDMA, Tri-band (GSM/EDGE) 850/1800/1900 MHz